Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire fly purp?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by i heart dank, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Well my dealer ran out of northern lights and he has
    this medical shit called fire fly it's a purple strain, i doubt he would rip me off since he has been my homie for a while. I texted him and asked if it had purple on it, he said yeah you'll pop a boner when u see it lol. So anyways anyone heard of this strain? If so was it nice? No matter what I'm buying it cuz he is hookin It up :). Will post report after smokin it to maybe take shitty pics wit my iPhone.

2. it doesn't matter what strain it is bro, what matters is that it gets you lifted. Just use your knowledge when your about to purchase and remember that just b/c its purp doesn't mean its bomb ass fire.

3. Yeah if it's not fire I'm not buyin it, I was just wondering if anyone had heard of it.

4. i know roor makes a bong with the name firefly.

5. The amount of purple on a cannabis plant doesn't always mean it's more potent.

6. I know this already haha I asked him if it had purple
    because i have had dumbasses try to sell me rej and say it was purp, we have very stupid dealers in Arizona :/.

7. Holy fuck..... I bought it.... All crystals no green....so fucking stinky, smoked a BOWL... And I'm fucked....wish I could take pictures cuz my camera makes it look like shit..I'm really high...not a trace of purple on it... Peace out GC- get lifted

8. nice job, yea when i buy green i just look at it and Say to myself "Is this worth this amount of money"