Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire crackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by zouroff, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Can you use rosin, to make fire crackers?

2. Yeah for sure. Rosin is decarbed already from what i understand so its perfect

3. So that means I could lower some temps or reduce the time ? For better taste.

4. Yep. Well, if you lower the temps you should increase the times or at least keep them the same to ensure full absorption of the thc into the fat.

5. I would suggest cooking the peanut butter and rosin, and then putting in on the crackers last rather than all together..the rosin will liquefy and I doubt you'd want your gold to run down the sides

6. Well, to me, a keystone in firecracker making is crafting a little bowl in the peanut butter to completely enclose your goodies in an airtight pb pocket. That way you dont lose any vapors either, and you wind up consuming every last molecule of cannabinoids