Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire crackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by blazaboy, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Just made some fire crackers with some frosty leaf trimmings and holy shit I almost threw up the taste was vulgar ugh so gross I would recommend nutella not penut butterif you want it to taste good

2. firecrackers are not taste treats they are delivery devices. Place whole firecracker in mouth, chew and wash down with modest amount of liquid. It ain't about the taste it's about the results.

3. I just got my first batch of edibles out of my oven... They're really really light (like about 0.2.5 grams of nice dank a cracker (very very very small crackers)) and I'm gonna try one tomorrow... I have 0 tolerance (which I love) and I've never done edibles before...

Did use peanut butter (and some olive oil because my peanutbutter wasn't the natural type) though... :rolleyes:

4. They ended up getting me pretty baked

5. Did u take any pics?

6. Why would I take a pic haha

7. Fire crackers taste amazing... And i've made them with regs, dank, peanut butter, nutella, marshmallow cream. All equally delicious. Even better combined.

8. they dont even taste that bad man

9. [quote name='"blazaboy"']Just made some fire crackers with some frosty leaf trimmings and holy shit I almost threw up the taste was vulgar ugh so gross I would recommend nutella not penut butterif you want it to taste good[/quote]

Idk about nuttella... http://crackers.kisps.net/