Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire crackers - my way

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dopenologist, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Sup Blades!

So I see so many threads talking about making the best firecracker. Everyone had their own way and its almost impossible to replicate the method down to the brand of cracks and peanut butter that each person used. I'm sure it makes a difference in the results, same is true for your microwave power in heat-production, makes big difference.

So this is what i did.

- I used (Seven grain original) crackers, small ones 1" x 1" (President Choice brand)
    - Low fat "Just Peanut Smooth" peanut butter (President Choice brand) They are kinda oily.

I took 4 crackers, put them on plate, used one-half of tbls of penut butter and spread it on crackers - did not cover the entire cracker, just the center.

I put the crackers in microwave for - 15 seconds - 10 seconds rest - 60 seconds high-heat, took them out and added the finely-grounded dunk (enough to roll small joint) on top of the 4 crackers, again in center only, put them back in microwave for 60 seconds high-heat, took them out, closed the crackers, now we have 2 sandwiched crackers, put them back in microwave for 45 seconds.

6:53 PM - They were burning hot at that point - almost dropped the plate!

6:57 PM - Ate the crackers, they were warm at this point, the peanut butter filling had an pleasant aroma from all the goodness mixed together, and it was delicious!

7:02 PM - I'm starting to get that deep-warm-feeling you get when you take a bong hit, and you can feel it in your eyes, you know what I'm talking about?

7:05 PM That feeling is increasing and already feel a high coming!

7:15 PM Why am I googling pictures of dogs that look high?

[​IMG]

2. That makes no sense... I'm pretty baked right now, and if I remember taking any kind of edible, whether it have 20mg of THC or 60mg of THC, that shit would take at least 30-45mins to feel any effects... The reason being your body needs to digest the food in stomach before it can even acknowledged that there is THC in your system....

3. It does not take 30 to 45 minutes, at least not for me. I've cooked breakfast before, multiple of times, in frying pan on high-heat, 1 gram of weed in regular butter and small olive oil for 1 minute, then I mix and cook the eggs, usually takes 5 minutes before I already can start feeling the high. Again, its different for everyone.

4. I don't buy it either.

An edible hitting you in 5 minutes? (6:57 - 7:02). It doesn't seem biologically possible.

I realize everyone is different, but it's usually at least 1 to 1.5 hours for me, and at first it's so subtle I am never quite sure if it's real or I'm imagining it.

As doctors and scientists are well aware, the placebo effect is extremely powerful.

OP: try to duplicate everything you did. I'm betting you can't.

5. #5 The Golden Spiral, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    The day after report please. Want to know how did the rest of your high was. I think the microwave would've been to hot. And for too little.

6. I say it's BS. Even if you would feel ANYTHING, it would be nowhere near the effects described in that short of time. Hell I have an insane metabolism and it usually takes me an hour before I feel any effects at all. Over 90 minutes til I feel it strong.