Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire cracker type thing q and a

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Cheap Thrills 9, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Hey I don't have any crackers to use. Can I just mix weed with penut butter. Put it in a bowl with plastic wrap over it and microwave it then just spread it on toast.

How long. Will this work will .7 of dank do the job. I'm too lazy to go out

2. You don't need crackers just bake the weed in the oven with the same ingredients

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Yeah, decarb the weed first, then mix it with the peanut butter and bake, and you can consume it however you want.

4. Does decarb mean to grind it. How long should I put it in and at what temp in what container

Decarb is baking the weed before you mix it with the peanut butter. Idk what it does tbh but it makes it more potent, sometimes it doesn't even work without a decarb.

Follow this recipe (it goes over the decarbing) - http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/445852-my-ultimate-marijuana-firecracker-recipe-pics.html, but instead of smearing the peanut butter on cracker, put it in a oven-safe bowl. Mix in your weed with the peanut butter, maybe a bit of stirring would help. Cover the bowl in aluminium foil and instead of baking your crackers, just bake that bowl of weed peanut butter. Should come out just fine and you'll be able to spread it on toast and what not.