Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire cracker prep and report

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by xxsoonerxx, Apr 25, 2009.

1. I will be prepping my firecrackers tonight, I will be using nutella and graham crackers and 2g of some seeded reggie. I am hoping it will work because I have been reading up on this and came up with my method. I don't see why people recommend nutella because it only has 11g of fat and 3.5g of sat fat, but I am going to mix vegetable oil and nutella in a bowl and add my 2g and whip around into a good mixture.

After I will spread it on 2 sandwiched gram crackers and wrap in tin foil, an then place in a tupperware container to sit on a sunny window sill for around 2 days.

After they sit I plan on cooking them at 320 degrees for 24 minutes.

Sunday I will give my report on how they work for me for future reference of others, any feed back on the subject by people who have had success is welcome. Modifications are welcomed if they result in good results.

2. I really don't think you have to wait. I would mix the batter/mixture with a little more oil and right after that cook em up. Then eat. Then report.