Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire cracker help

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Besitzend, Feb 26, 2010.

1. OK so i want to make firecrackers but i have a few questions first.

1. Has anybody used the new natural jif creamy for this?

2. I have a coffee grinder but its been used and still has ground up coffee in it does anyone know how to fix this?

3. If i add olive oil to it with that help with thc absorbtion? if so should i use extra virgin olive oil or 100% real olive oil

Those are my questions any constructive comment would help

2. bumpity bump

3. 1: No I have not used that brand peanut butter, but it should work just fine. I would add some oil to it tho.

2: ????

3: Use whatever oil contains the highest total fat content.

Check my sig for more help and answered questions.

4. K thanks for the info fumar and the coffee grinder is to grind up the bud

5. Just use peanut butter, it has enough oil to absorb the THC. You can add more oil but there's a point of diminishing returns because there's only so much THC to begin with.

Clean the coffee grinder, that's how you fix that problem. But please unplug it first. It's too easy to lose a finger tip that way.

6. Not necessarily. Adding oil is the sure way to make sure that all the THC is absorbed. If you use any non-organic peanut butter, there is a good chance that it doesnt contain a high enough fat content to effectively extract most of the THC... trust me.

Unless your using organic, I suggest adding at least 1 tablespoon of oil. For example, I know that 1 tablespoon of canola oil is 21% of the daily value of fat [14g]. You would need 2- 3 tablespoons of regular peanut butter to measure up.

7. But the point still remains, half a gram (or more) of dank and only peanut butter works just fine. If you're really concerned add more peanut butter but we all know it still works without oil.

Also, half a gram of dank with peanut butter works OK, but a whole gram of dank and peanutbutter is amazing! So wouldn't you say the peanut butter is doing good enough of a job? I would hypothesize that if the peanutbutter was at a point where it could no longer absorb thc with a half gram of dank, then an entire gram of dank wouldn't feel any better than a half yet it does. Therefore, in my opinion, oil isn't necessary.

8. I respect your opinion

It does work fine alone but for maximum optimal performance, as I have stated countless times; overkill is better than underkill. I think logically when it comes to my herb, and I want each and every possible molecule to be absorbed, so i bake them with oil and let them sit for days. Do what you please, im just saying I feel like I personally, have had a difference in quality from a strictly peanut butter firecracker, and one mixed with oil.