Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire Cracker Help!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by moobie, Feb 21, 2009.

1. I recently got a nickle of some really crystally chron. And was wondering if I could make a fire cracker using pure crystals from the buster instead of bud. I am thinking there wouldnt be a problem but just making sure...also how much would be a good amount?
    Thanks
    Moob!

2. Not sure but I bet it would work. It really only matters that theres thc, so it can in theory be absorbed by the fats in the peanut butter.

3. As long as it as thc, it shouldn't be a problem, but I don't know for sure if it would work.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, how much weed did you get in your nickel bag?

From my experience, and expieriences with my friends, the smallest we go is .5 grams.

4. Nickle Bag = 7g