Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire cracker help?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kaleofficial, Feb 11, 2014.

1. So I have crackers, JIF peanut butter, and about half a gram of some dank bud. I heard about firecrackers forever ago and read tons of recipes, but I just want to be sure so I don't waste my bud. I read on multiple sites that you can just wrap it up and let it sit a couple days and you don't have to cook it, I can't cook it cause I like with my parents. So will this work? also if I wanted to get as high as I would smoking a bowl would I just put that amount on there? thank you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Good thing you didn't try making them with regular JIF, the end result would have been rather disappointing. You need to use fattier spreads like natural JIF or nutella. Otherwise it won't work. I've never heard about anyone not baking it. I imagine the crackers would get soggy and the peanut butter would dry up. Yum.

If you're going for stealth you can still bake it; put the crackers in tin foil and seal tightly when you put it in the oven. This not only prevents a huge smell but also prevents the weed from burning up.

3. Use the fattiest peanut butter you can find, smear it around a lot, and let it sit for two weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum