Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire Cracker Help!! Please :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zero Cool, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Ok so this morning I made firecrackers from 2 pieces of toast, Skippy, and microwave (does work I've done it and there's a thread on it). So I had like a .75 grams and put it on all the peanut butter. I typically cook it for 2 min but then keep it overnight.However I couldn't wait this time and went 2:30. Apparently between 2min and 2min 30 sec is the point where it catches on fire while in the microwave lol. So I got it out still smoking, and it was pretty badly burnt. I scraped all the peanut butter off possible (90% of it) and ate that. I even ate a lot of the crumbs that fell and took a few bites of the charred briquette formerly known as a piece of toast. I want to know if I ate enough. I did it on an empty stomach and took my multivitamin packed with Vitamin C right afterwards. Drank some milk with it too. You think I got enough in my system? BTW I havent smoked for a month or two. Looooong involuntary T-Break... Any help with be greatly appreciated. I won't be able to post back with any results as I'm going off to school. I will however check it out on my ipod in school. Thanks guys/girls! :wave:

2. LOL, had the same thing happened to me. it was burnt black but not wanting to waste weed i said "fuck it" and ate the burnt fire cracker. I got buzz going from eating it though. But yea, next time just make some in advance and we wont have to eat burnt peanut butter. :D