FIRE ass shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zidave, Oct 21, 2005.

1. So I'm chilling at my house watching a movie and my connection text messaged me and said "hey you got a 10 for this sack im buyin? It's the dankest shit i've gotten around here in a LONG time" so I said "hell yea man, i'll call you when my movies done" so i called him and we met up and i gave him the 10 and he handed me this little green ziplock bag, it was so professionally done. We made it back to his house later that night and he rolled a blunt with his sack. This was THE DANKEST SHIT I have ever smoked, I was ROLLING after smoking half a blunt between 3 people, but that shit hurt going down. I was coughing so much I had trouble breathin and had to lie down for a lil bit. So we were all high as fuck and he said "ladies and gentleman, time for round 2" in the funniest voice and I just laughed my ass off. So he fired it up again and I wanted one more hit and it was small as hell but as soon as I felt it going down it felt like my asaphagus(sp?) was collapsing. It hurt so bad. I couldn't believe how fucking high I was, it was the highest I had ever been......like I layed down in the back of his car, we were hotboxing it, and I fell asleep but could hear every word they were saying. It was so good......anyways just wanted to share that with you guys.

2. Fucking 60 views but no replies.....SAY SOMETHING BITCHES!

3. When i First started smoking dank i would get like that. I loved it. I like being sooooo high you're just blah. lol......Congrats on getting Blitzed.

4. damn straight couldnt of said it better myself

5. haha i got some bubble hash like that, it hits u hard no matter what, one bowl and u are fucked! nice man

6. I know what you mean. haa

Sounds like some bomb shit.

7. damn my man, sounds like sum kronic buds right there, i hit shit like that just last weekend... chillin wif my friends, picked up a gram, burned a bowl with the dealer, one hitter quitter.....