Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fire and ice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bakedpotato777, May 8, 2011.

1. Have you guys ever heard of fire and ice weed (not incense crap. real weed) cuz my dealers getting me some he says it's fire and ice skunk-hybrid.
    I'm jus kinda worrying hes Gunna get me some incense blend crap I dont want

2. ive heard of the restaurant called fire and ice......i have a bunch of strain lists and i looked online......didnt see any strains called fire and ice....hope this helps

3. strain names=bull shit, unless you know the grower, or got the weed at a dispensary.

look at it, if it's not ganja, don't buy :)

4. ^ already gave him money

5. Don't worry about the strain name. Unless you're buying directly from a grower the names are probably lies, and even then the grower could be lying.

On a completely unrelated topic, there are 2 rides in the new "Wizarding World of Harry Potter" that used to be called Fire and Ice. Flips 'n shit. Great ride baked. That's actually why I came here to this thread.

6. well, s'pose you can always bitch if it's not ganja.

7. I've heard of a strain called ice, google it. And to my knowledge people say 'fire' to just describe good buds.

8. don't front brah

9. It's probably reggies and they made up a name they saw on incense to make it sound killer. Look and smell before you buy.... pretty soon every word in the dictionary will also be a damn strain of weed.

10. #10 arblahblah, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This.

11. There's your mistake, never front a dealer money, it almost never ends up well. Always have bud in hand before handing over money, it's that simple. And almost always names are just that... names I don't worry about it unless it's from a grower or dispensary.