Fiona Apple faces 10 years for 8 grams of MJ (In Texas)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Messiah Decoy, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Bullshit. And why does this have to become a debate about texans? Assholes are everywhere imaginary borders do not mean a thing....unless were talking about shitty laws. Which was the point of the thread.

Anyways i am actually a huge fan of her music especially her latest album, i figured she smoked this is just a shitty way to find out.

2. ^^ It wasn't a debate about "texans" but the state of the fine which was in Texas and we were describing the laws and the status of MMJ.

3. [quote name='"PurePowerPlant1"']i would never go to texas for any reason in the world, what a horrible state that is[/quote]

How can you know it's a "horrible state" when you've never been?

4. Texas is fucked (not the people, i have a lot of family that lives there)........But it's a Tacky state with ridiculous laws..................Having just come back from Holland/Amsterdam and seeing how shit runs there...this country pretty much blows:mad:

5. [quote name='"shaddytheman"']^^ It wasn't a debate about "texans" but the state of the fine which was in Texas and we were describing the laws and the status of MMJ.[/quote]

Nah im pretty sure someone said they havent met a texan they like or something to that effect.

6. That came towards this page but that had nothing to do with the topic, we were still discussing the points that I previous posted.

7. They aren't gonna do anything to her. They catch celebrities with weed in that town all the time.

8. the hash is what fucked her over

9. Doesn't Ms. Apple have a new record being released after a career that has largely went no where in some time? She's taking a page out of the Lindsey Lohan playbook. Any publicity is good publicity. She couldn't get her name out like this otherwise.
    ;) Plus, way to tap into potentially millions of cannabis consumers as a cannabis-friendly artist when her music to date would not have garnered such fans. :cool:

10. what?? my friend got arrested for possession of 7 grams and he only got a ticket.. (in ny)

11. You seem angry. You should smoke more marijuana to calm the nerves a bit. Are you masturbating enough? My mum always told me to masturbate at least twice a day to manage my anger problem, and look where that got me.

12. Oh, another state ill never visit.

13. Thats kinda similar to Chris Lindsey of Montana fighting charges of 690 years worth of prison time for being a caregiver and abiding by state law while possessing firearms to hunt with, and also for protection. We need to Legalize NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taxation+money saved from law enforcement, judicial process, and incarceration eguals A BETTER AMERICA!!!!!!!! Can I get AN AMEN?

14. Texas is just conservative california. What do you expect.

15. Texas is a shithole.

srsly. Their schoolboard edits textbooks.

16. Unfortunately, money motivates most people (including musicians) much more than trying to prove a point.

17. A lot you know,,they edit school books for your state too,,they have the "honor" of approving/disapproving books used in public schools.

And Tx is no worse,or better than any other state because the people living there are as good as any others,,it is the political theater and the corporations running the state that suck.:cool:

18. Oh now everybody got to say how texas is bad on it. We was tlkn legalislation down here texas ain't goin for that shit and u can see here

19. What the FUCK

20. No, it's the fact that Texas is run by the dumbest motherfuckers in america, hyper-theists that feel the need to merge fundamental christianity with public education.

Texas is a shithole, and I stand by my words. It's stupider than My state, California.

It's like 5 californias crammed into one.