Fiona Apple faces 10 years for 8 grams of MJ (In Texas)

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Messiah Decoy, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Actually,,Texas legislators are greedy,,they may not follow logic however when states start revealing tax revenues and job creation,,those dogs will follow the money.;)

2. Guess as long if it makes them money than what really matters, what is the status for MMJ over there?

3. You know on the surface this sounds silly, but it actually makes sense. Almost all musicians smoke Cannabis. At least the good ones do. If they all got together and just decided to stand up for this, then that could actually make a difference. But then again, Austin is in Texas, and that's supposed to be the music capital of the country.

4. aw people always tell me I look like her

but really that's sad

5. IM FUCKING TIRED OF THIS SHIT FUCKKKKK!!!!!!
    The panzy weasels who are doing this to our people are fucking hiding and you dont know who to kill to make it stop.
    Its aggravating. Just make it stop. The itch wont stop i want to cut my fucking arm off already.

6. So glad I dont live in fucking Tejas.

Draconian law is bad but it seems like in the south they really take it to an extreme.

7. Sounds like a big fine.

8. If Texas let Snoop Dogg skate with a $500 fine, do you really think they're gonna put Fiona Apple in prison? Lmao...

9. [quote name='"KoolBean"']Dammed Texans, never met one I did like.[/quote]

You should meet more of us. We aren't all dicks.

10. yeah well apparently to them, if its more concentrated and costs more, it must be more dangerous too.. pretty sure 2 dozen beers costs less than a 26 of whiskey, which means higher concentration is less money, so its less dangerous.

i bet they also think that 24+72=2472.

11. shaddy,,we have several bills being discussed everywhere but in our legislature,,the only one I believe active in Austin is allowing doctors to recommend cannabis without losing their license,,tmk.

It has yet to be discussed in any committee but it is on the waiting list of bills.

I don't keep updated on medical as much since the opposition has started dividing voters by pitting medical against recreational users,,I use it medically myself but I have been a toker since 68 and even if I didn't need it any longer for treatment,I would still be toking.:(

12. Snoop didn't get caught with hash, Fiona did. In Texas, as in many other states like Oklahoma, hash is a felony. When are these celebrities going to stop driving through that checkpoint? It's always that checkpoint. Take a hint, people, don't ride dirty through that checkpoint. :rolleyes:

13. #33 Vollont, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
    and yet rocket launchers and machine guns are handed out to anyone like candy!

14. So I guess Texas is on "pending" status hope it doesn't get pushed back for discussion like in NY. At least doctors aren't bullshiting like others but yet are being truthful and honest with medical patients, that how it should be.

15. That's OK BeanDip,

We don't like you either.

J.

Edit: The U.S. has rediculous Federal laws regarding Marijuana. Does that make all Americans assholes?

16. #36 Windex83, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2012

Well edit edit too then.

17. ^^ Name Calling or Disrespect isn't intended in the thread. Don't you not want the MODS to step in, let's have an mature discussion regarding the laws.

18. Yeah "Dammed Texans" must not be name calling.

19. i would never go to texas for any reason in the world, what a horrible state that is

20. I agree that what the person has made was a hasty generalization, not all Texas are like that, I'm sure there are some good natured ones as well. :smoke: