Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finnaly got caught :X

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Superbeastdj, Mar 14, 2007.

1. My two buddies and I were out for lunch, and we decided to chill at the park..

Lets just say I no longer plan to toke in parks very often...

However it was our fault.. we were there for about an hour when he came up from behind us...

Just had a few bags on me.. so I should only grab a possession charge...

I don't really see it as a very big negative.. we all got positives out of it.. my friend is finally leaving his parents and getting his own spot.. I'm probably taking a short break on mary jane.. my tolerance is way to high right now. and now I have some much needed experence on how to deal with encounters with the cops.

But yeah... Just gonna save all my money for the fine and court fees.. go get whatever I have to do figured out and then burn a fatty... :D

2. Shiity. Gl bro

3. I like smoking in parks.