Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finnaly burned with my dad

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by JareedDubstepa, May 10, 2009.

1. #1 JareedDubstepa, May 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2009
    Haha well after about a good month of akwardness about me smoking, today me and my dad played some golf and he smoked me out dirty, we were on a pretty secluded hole, and he pulls out his bowl and goes you dont mind do you son? Haha i said ooooh not at all haha. So he takes a rip and then passes it to me, craziest shit ever lol, and an amazing experience for sure. Great bonding time. :D

2. how was the weed?

3. that's awesome dude. Seems like a great way to bond with a parent haha.

4. My dad said he'd love to blaze with me, he's just on meds that he can't :(

5. Dude the bud was dynamite, pulled out a quarter nug of blueberry skunk : O and packed like 3 bowls in a bathroom in a train which is what the bathroom building is at the course. Haha

6. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnn, that's fucking great

7. haha nice man. i blaze with my father in law all the time.

8. You should bring up trying to grow...father and son bonding haha.

9. Haha that was deffinately going through my head already, got a perfecct grow space in mind.

10. That's pretty awesome. Nothing better than ghanj & golf.

11. tell us if he's down to harvest yo!

12. Nice work man! Was the bowl yours or his?

13. Haha it was his bowl, but i deffinately got him next time, and an extra awesome added bonus is he gets hooked up sacks, and hes gunna cop for me : D haha so next time i give him money to cop a sack for me im gunna smoke him out on a big ass blunt : P

14. Nice. My mother-in-law has MS so I smoke with her on occasion. Oh, how weed bonds people.

15. awsome wish i could do that.

16. I'm only 18, but I finally had a beer with my dad. I will never forget it, a 1 and a half pint of Guinness Extra Stout. A bonding moment.

17. I smoke with my dad. I found out he smoked when I was 15. We didn't smoke together until I was 18. I'm 22 now.

18. thats tight man i wish i could burn with my dad

19. Same here. I'd give anything to smoke him out at least once in this life. He needs to lighten up and learn to live a little.

20. nooo doubt man i feel ya. Ive blazed with my mom,dad and stepdad b4, not all at once but nonetheless.
    B4 my paps moved back to Chile, i used to see him every other weekend and he was hella chill with most of the stuff i did, and he was kind of a drunk so he didnt care that much anyway but we(friends and I) used to blaze in the living room of his apt. and he would come home and be like "ohh smells nice in here..." then light a cig and sit down and just chill with us, he wudnt smoke, but he did in college. i guess with the drinking it wud just pass him out.
    Then with my stepdad/moms; when i was in middle school one of my moms friends saw me smoking b4 school and told her but i never knew about it till i got out of 8th grade. Well i got the talk about how they(mom/stepdad) did it when they were young and that they didnt mind if did it but as long as it didnt blur my judgement, or let my little bro ever see it(he was 8-9 when i was in HS). So my rents knew i was smokin and i would blaze in my room an all that.
    when i was a junior in HS my stepdad was a lawyer for the UN in The Netherland (Den Haag) and i went to travel around over there for one spring break. Well I knew i was gonna smoke around him while i was in holland but i didnt think one of the first things he would say to me as i got of the train in den haag would be: "well, you wanna smoke?" i said its kool i already got stoges. "nooo, weed idiot. i dont smoke cigs." he said to me. HELL YA!!! so we go back to his flat and hes got some hash, snow white, and white widow and one of the first glass on glass pieces ide ever seen sittin out and ready on teh table. he loaded a fat ass bowl and told me to roll a fat J with some hash init. FUCK YAAAAA!!! this was the first of many times i smoked wit him and his lawyer buddies while over there during that trip and it was followed the same way the other 3 times i went to visit over there. One trip my moms was over there and smoked with her for the first time at a cafe with a friend of mine and she totally tripped us out. she gets SOOO HIGH on anything that isnt regs or mids. Nowadays when i smoke with her she wont smoke if its chron(which is all the time, unless i know im gonna toke wit her). Smoked with my stepdad in teh BVI's too, some of the best homegrown Regs ive ever had was on Jost Van Dyke island. and now when i go back home(houston) i blaze wit my stepdad everytime im there, my mom every now and then.
    Smokin with older people is hella funny.