Finnally Smoked Some Good..

Discussion in 'General' started by awdcivic, Apr 14, 2014.

1. So I live in bama and ive never been able to buy some good weed. I just found a gram of id say 18% thc and smoke it out of a steamroller, holds a .1 and one bowl and your high 2 and your stoned.

2. And then I forgot what i wanted to say but im liking this loud im glad I finnaly got ahold of some been smok8ng for like 2 and a half years wish I lived in colorado.

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397450196.353476.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. high AND stoned? Unless you're smoking on an airplane, you gotta pick one or the other bruh, can't have both lol.

5. I think you meant to say 1 bowl and you're buzzed 2 and your stoned.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. we all know what he meant. I say that too theres a difference between high and stoned. High im just silly and goofy, stoned........i cant even speak lol thats a rare level.

7. Wish I could buy it in a store man would make life so much easier.

8. Did nobody else catch this? This made me lol. You can't tell how much thc a strain has by looking at it op haha. Glad you finally scored some good bud though. Welcome to the weed snob club, where you will never look at people the same who say they have dank weed and break out some garbage.

9. Smoking that good good May have ruined future weed endeavors. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. well you'd definitely be able to tell

11. Onetime my friend smoked 18% THC and he got asbergers

He doesn't have it anymore though

Omega369

12. My weed has 98 percent THC. 

13. Just cause you cant know for sure doesnt mean you cant guestimate what it has, not all that hard to guess if youve been smoking for a while.

14. actually i got some mid and im getting higher than before... with just decent maybe good mid.

15. I live in bama too..auburn and bham has a lot of dank and down in south alabama a lot of the dank comes from the Pensacola area