Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finland pick up thread/my pick ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by darydouche, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Hello people,

I am a quite regular guy from Finland (my parents immigrated here though, but I was born here, doesn't really make a difference). I have been interested in the hobby of smoking weed for about 2 years, and I've had a lot of different stuff, ranging from absolute shit like trimmings, stems and a shitload of grilling coals, to really high quality Northern Lights, Trainwreck, Sour Diesel, Jack Herer and what not.

The situation here sucks and is really stupid, the law is relatively cool about and so are cops (not always), but the people who sell weed.. lets just say it could be a lot better than 16 year old 'ghetto boyz' and dropouts. Of course, like anywhere else, Finland has its good dealers. Nice full bags, always available, high grade etc.. Just hard to find without the right connections. Heres the bummer, 20€/g, an eight (even though that term isn't used here), would run you bout 70€. It's not that bad to deal with though, I can live with the high cost.

My high is kinda slowly fading away so I'll skip the following unnecessary storytelling and leave it for another time I'm baked (probably in a few hours).

Today's pick up was Sour diesel. From a good friend of mine, with great connections. I bought 1 gram, just to check it out. 20€ and great service (lol sounds like a hotel review).

Attached Files:

2. Looks dank. Prices are ridiculous though! You should look into growing your own

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hello everyone. Just moved from Netherlands to Helsinki. Any suggestions to find grass good as Dutch in here? have been looking into all types of forums but none helped.

4. OP is 5 years old dude & hook ups are against the rules here lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks like some really nice outdoor

6. Looks alright, nothing special.