finishing line

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by eastman370, Jun 28, 2019.

1. hello all,

I was very active on this forum years ago and then stopped growing. Im back now to the growing side of things so Im back on here to gain knowledge from the board members.

I am currently finishing up with 2 plants which is the Critical 2.0 strain. Both have been run on the nft gt205 system with ionic grow, bloom and cal mag. I have also added pk 13/14 from the 6th week onwards.

Both plants had a very bad start to life as my ph pen was off which resulted in nearly killing both plants.I replaced the ph pen and got myself a new bluelab truncheon and things started picking up.

below are pictures of them today as they are in the beginning of the 8th week. lot of ambers on them so I am giving them 2 days darkness then cutting them on sunday. considering that these 2 plants were half dead I am suprised at the rock hard quality flowers they have pushed out.

as always constructive criticism and comments welcome.

peace
    eastman

Attached Files:

2. the half dead plants

Attached Files:

3. about 4 weeks in

Attached Files:

4. 7 weeks in

Attached Files:

5. i had an accident on the 6th week that in my rush i must have messed the feed up somewhere. I came back to the plants displaying brown leaves looking like a serious case of nute burn. I ran only phd water through for one day than resumed the nutes again.

I defoliated the brown leaves a little but the plant at the back which is short and stout i could not detach the brown leaves as they are attached to the bud. The bud is fine its just the leaves that got brown at the 6th week stage.

peace
    eastman

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looks really good man! You did a heck of a job pulling them back from the brink. That's some crazy foxtailing going on on that one bud

7. Thanks for the reply bro. Which bud u talking bout?

I'm gonna chop these ladies on Sunday need to make space for my 2 vegging plants under CFL. Been a slow growth this round but am looking to upgrade to invisible sun led system for my vegging plants.

8. Hey man welcome back. Even with your issues earlier on, your critical looks pretty good!

I ran a critical+ 2.0 a couple runs ago, 30 day veg, harvested at 63 days (9 weeks), and I yielded 4 oz. Used a 5gal bubble bucket with Cutting Edge Solutions full line. 20190127_104717.jpg 20181229_112620.jpg

9. Hello CSHood45,

Them buds look really really yummy!!!

I hope mine turn out as half as good as yours mate I be nuff happy.

Peace
    Eastman

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks man. It really was exciting to grow and amazing smoke!

11. Hey guys I'm cutting tomz night and both plants looked really well done to. I gave them 2 days of darkness so far and now they are pushing white pistils all over the place.

Should I give it light as normal for another week or just chop tomz?

Peace
    Eastman

12. Some pix as they are this morning.

Attached Files: