Finishing blunt roaches in the bong,

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ChronicPhonix, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Anyone else do this? Idk why but I love doing this, and it seems to get me a lot higher. :)

2. You mean open them up and pack the herb? Yeah I do that sometimes but I don't stick the blunt in the slide and just hit it through my piece.

3. This. Ill smoke the weed from the roach in my bong, but only after the paper is removed.

4. I do the same.
    Once it gets tuff to hold the doob, i just squeeze the weed into my bowl.
    never wastes any weed that way.

5. This.

6. I do it both ways depending on if I can stomach the blunt. It's not that bad, imo. But not something to make a habit of.

7. yeah no sense in wasting the weed. Every little bit counts

8. i did that one time. we had less than half of a blunt left and the guy unscrewed the bowl and put the blunt there. its good because he packed the blunt with weed til the tip. good way not to burn your fingers or your lips.

9. I had someone stand up a blunt in my bong the other day. I hate smoking blunts/joints but taking rips from it with the water filtration wasn't that bad.

10. My and my old smoke buddies used to do this. We'd smoke a J/L and smoke the roach in a pipe while someone rolled up another.

11. There's nothing like blong rips.

12. these

13. Yeah i do it, I'll usually save them till im out of bud. Always wanted to do a 2nd generation blunt

14. I do this with just about every roach I collect. I take the paper off before hand and usually pack it with fresh bud.

15. I collect my roaches yet I have no need to, I have ounces to smoke theres no reason other than the roaches tend to be much stronger than the other part of the blunt/Joint. I save like 20 and roll a fat roach blunt. I only do this like once a week though.

16. Nah, because they taste like crusty buttholes.

:p

17. :hello: I like to. It's better then using a damn clip or something. Plus, I do feel higher sometimes, but then again, it is a bong.

18. Its the way to go! Gotta save every litttle bit.

19. How do you know what butthole tastes like?
    CRUSTY butthole at that?:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Valid point..