Finishing a sack

Discussion in 'General' started by burnkush, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Do u guys ever get anxious or depressed when u know ur almost out?

2. i'm about to smoke my last bowl tonight, and im gonna be dry for a few days.
    it is rather depressing

3. [quote name='"sgov090"']i'm about to smoke my last bowl tonight, and im gonna be dry for a few days.
    it is rather depressing[/quote]

Hate that feeling

4. Anxious? Yes. Depressed? No. I have plenty of money saved, so that isn't the issue. Rather, it is that I don't like dealing with shady ass people. I've been robbed/people have attempted to rob me so many times that it makes it almost not worth dealing with at times. The legality of smoking has never been an issue for me; my family has always been cool with it, never been in trouble with the law, etc. The biggest appeal of medical marijuana, for me at least, is that I can walk into a building, buy my shit, and not have to worry about getting shorted, robbed, or shot in the head.

5. [quote name='"VacuousCL"']Anxious? Yes. Depressed? No. I have plenty of money saved, so that isn't the issue. Rather, it is that I don't like dealing with shady ass people. I've been robbed/people have attempted to rob me so many times that it makes it almost not worth dealing with at times. The legality of smoking has never been an issue for me; my family has always been cool with it, never been in trouble with the law, etc. The biggest appeal of medical marijuana, for me at least, is that I can walk into a building, buy my shit, and not have to worry about getting shorted, robbed, or shot in the head.[/quote]

Ye I had that problem too when I would buy off random people, but now I have a steady connect so I know he wont stiff me..
    When ur buying drugs u either get hooked up, or u get stiffed. Theres no in between

6. Sometimes i'll be sad to smoke the last bit of some really dank bud, but only if its like truely exceptional bud that is rare.

7. hellyeah dude. for some reason when im down to the last bowl i always appriceate it the most, then when im dry... better stay out of my way. I'll wake up pissed and be pissed off throughout the day, then at night when i cant sleep i get depressed

8. ^ I'm like that too

9. I feel empty when I smoke my last bowl

10. I always try to buy another bag when I'm down to about 1 gram left, specifically to avoid that feeling. I haven't been dry in months.

11. never run out

12. yeah very lol usually when i get down to my last gram or two i go n get some more.

13. I just stare at the buds on my plants when I'm out an think to myself only a few weeks till I smoke you!

14. yeah when i smoke the last of my shit i die a lil inside lol

15. I can always run a block to store and get me a joint...
    Or even cut down a branch early If I had to...

16. Whenever im gettin dry im jus like "fuck, gotta go link up the dealer again"

17. I buy my new baggie once I get down to about 2 grams. Haven't run dry in 6 months :)

18. I only have one connect sunce I just moved so I always get a lil nervous cuz he might be dry