Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finishing a blunt out of a bowl

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jomoyo069, Aug 12, 2008.

1. And this is in seasoned tokers why?

2. Because its not discussed 300 times a day, and it can be considered an advanced technique.

There are some seriously useless threads in here- go complain in them!

I want to smoke a whole blunt out of a pipe now :D

3. I used to almost always smoke my roaches through my roor and that would get me so high. You really feel the nicotine from the blunt when to take a bong load of it.

4. Haha, Good call. I was gonna say the same. I do the same thing.

We have a party? People leave the roaches here. I wake up and get baked off my ass, haha.

5. i usually just light the 2nd L when the 1st one becomes a roach..:smoking:

6. Roaching the blunt/j is no secret.

7. alright so i wasnt talkin about puting the roach in the bowl and hitting it.. it seems that what some of you guys are reffering to..

while the blunt is still lit, you put it through the hole of the bowl, not just in the bowl, and you hit it that way..

i know some people understood what i said, but im not sure about everyone ..just wanted to clear it up.. im sorry if you dont think its advanced enough for the advanced forum