Finished with school...

Discussion in 'General' started by 6T6Stang, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Well guys, this year at school has been the toughest I've ever experienced. I didn't exactly learn who I was, but I learned to start looking. I realized that most of the people I called friends, wouldn't return that call. Noticed how many 'fake people' there really are.

I got into a pretty deep rut, and while cannabis might have helped push me into the rut, it's helped pull me out too. Couldn't have done it without you fellas.

I ain't dick-riding, but I love you guys... (no homo)

And so with that, time to sit back, put the feet up, relax, and enjoy freedom...

*Flick*... *bubble-bubble-bubble-bubble*.... ahhhhhhhhhh.

2. #2 Flemian, Jun 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2012
    lol I remember when I thought the losers I went to high school with mattered as well.

3. Reading this made me feel somewhat better. This schoolyear has been pretty shitty for me as welll...

4. I know dude... Once I started falling behind, I just kept on dropping. I didn't help the situation any by being lazy, but shit... It was the most stressful year, especially having to decide exactly what I want to be doing in the next 5 years. Not to mention being pressured into what everyone else wants me to do, and what I want to do... After while I was making the "don't give a damn what anyone else thinks" mentality, and while that worked for most things, it didn't exactly motivate me to get the grades I needed. I got through it in the end, thankfully. This year also forced me to look back at what I've always been taught (especially religion), and decide what I feel is right.

5. Right on.. Do what you do but always think of how it will affect your future. Mostly i get awesome grades but not so much this last semester...I'm currently worrying about my grades (2 F's one D), I was arrested twice and lost almost all my friends. I really do hate everyone from this small hick-town school. I love the friends i have though, even though sometimes it seems like they are also untrue to me

6. Haha, do we live in the same town? I live in a hick-town too. And yep, I've got one friend who I'm pretty sure runs around and talks shit about EVERYONE behind their backs. Just one of those: "I've got a different personality depending on who I'm with" type of person.

7. [quote name='"6T6Stang"']

Haha, do we live in the same town? I live in a hick-town too. And yep, I've got one friend who I'm pretty sure runs around and talks shit about EVERYONE behind their backs. Just one of those: "I've got a different personality depending on who I'm with" type of person.[/quote]

I hate those types of motherfuckers. They dickride whoever they think is cool

8. what do u feel is best, religion wise?

9. I honestly feel that I am not educated, nor experienced enough to make a decision that I can stand-by.

I do, however, believe that there MUST be a higher power of some sort. I will continue to believe this, until our system of Physics can explain to me how: Nothing was there, nothing exploded, and then, a universe was created.

The concept of death and what happens after life, has both intrigued me, and scared the shit out of me, once I started getting in depth.

10. [quote name='"6T6Stang"']

Haha, do we live in the same town? I live in a hick-town too. And yep, I've got one friend who I'm pretty sure runs around and talks shit about EVERYONE behind their backs. Just one of those: "I've got a different personality depending on who I'm with" type of person.[/quote]

Yeah dude i really hate those people, but literally everyone around here is like that. It sucks.everyone talks shit about their friends here its fucked up.

11. Is it that time of the year again? :rolleyes:

12. [quote name='"Turkatron"']

Yeah dude i really hate those people, but literally everyone around here is like that. It sucks.everyone talks shit about their friends here its fucked up.[/quote]
    Small school?

13. Yupp like 300 people

14. Fuuuck that.

My grad class was around 2500....School would suck when everyone knows everyone.

15. [quote name='"Turkatron"']Yupp like 300 people[/quote]

I went to one with like 400-500. It was sortof a similar experience

16. Fuckin sucks right

17. Haha I finished HS today. There's around 150 graduating in my class so everybody is in every bodies business and its a hick ass town. Over all I had a good experience. Started smoking when I was 13 and came to school ripped all the time.

I played football for 9 years (since 3rd grade) and couldn't stand half the players. Just think of jersey shore and there you go. I didn't play this year just cause of all the bullshit and bitches on the team. I was the qb last year so I kinda screwed them this year haha. The soccer players were chill tho.

18. To be blunt, hehe blunt, sounds like agnosticism. I am agnostic and simply say to people i dont know whats out there, but theres something more than what we are and more than what we could ever conceive. what you choose to call that higher being is on you, but for me, its just a higher being.