Finished my pc grow box.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by mechachud, May 10, 2011.

1. hay man looks pretty sweet just woundered what lights ya using and what watt each is also you mentioned a carbon filter what size is it and were ya get it from as been having probs getting hold of one for my pc fan

2. I will be seeing the plant every week, and I told him I want to be the one who lst's and tops it and he was alright with that.

I'm using 3 23 watt cfls. 2 4500k and 1 2700k. Once it starts flowering I'm going to switch one of the 4500k with another 2700k.

I bought activated carbon at a pet shop. It was only $4.00. It's in a mesh type thing and I plan on just duct taping it over the fan. I can't post a pic of it since it's already in another thread.

Here's the thread:

http://forum.grasscity.com/security/821514-activated-carbon.html#post10686552

3. Pretty nice box I'm in =)

4. hay feller thanks for the input on what ya running it been a help for me as will be setting mine up soon but got to leave it four four or five months as got raided by the ploice in may cunts found my two babeys and my hindu crush was just starting to bud the price you pay for falling out with someone and them grasing ya up lucky only got a caution tho as had no record for ten years lol ill post the pics once set up again