Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finished Briefcase!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bam4twenty, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Last year i posted a picture of my briefcase but it wasn't finished, actually more unfinished... Here is the ending result. Hopefully you can be creative with this idea, especially with smokers who love buying and collecting glass. Pretty inexpensive too. Let me know if you would like any advice.

Attached Files:

2. I'd hate to drop thattt brief case down a flight of stairs.

3. i honestly believe they would survive the fall. there isnt much room for anything not sat in a cutout of the foam. but ill bet you a million dollars ill never try it

4. how do you pick which one you smoke out of?

5. haha, i definitely have favorites.... the steam roller and the bigger sherlock are my main picks... and the two rasta colored are excellent too!! :smoke:

6. I'd rage trying to pick a piece to smoke out of lol. But this is pretty fucking awesome.

7. I would take a hit from my vape, then decide to pick which piece to smoke out of, gotta get some inspiration:smoke:

8. Was the briefcase made like that?

9. I bought the briefcase from a truck stop called Loves and gutted it. around 30 bucks. bought the foam inserts from walmart. cut to shape the pieces. buying the pipes is the hardest part

10. That's awesome man! I think I'm gonna look into doing this!

11. [quote name='"bam4twenty"']
    I bought the briefcase from a truck stop called Loves and gutted it. around 30 bucks. bought the foam inserts from walmart. cut to shape the pieces. buying the pipes is the hardest part[/quote]

That's awesome, when I build up a collection I'm gonna do that