Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finish the sentence:

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Someguysfriend, Jun 14, 2006.

1. I was going to post almost the exact same thing man.

I was like "Thats all the way on the other page, fuck that"

2. ahahahaha!!!!!

(not mine but...)
    you know you're a stoner if a movie was based on your life and it was called "waiting to inhale"

...you hang out with people you don't like just 'cause they got some herb

...someone finds a roach in your room and it's not a bad thing.

3. Hahahah, Lebowski!

4. You know you're a stoner when your farts smell like ganja.

5. when you cant find your phone and have somone call it only to feel ur pants vibrating

6. Overall? I've spent way too much cash on buds through my life. I could blow that out of the water I'm sure.. I really need to grow.

7. When you can't hold on to a lighter for over 24 hours, yet always manage to have a source of flame

8. when you roll scantrons into imaginary joints in class

9. haha def def all of the above for me pretty much

especially the having a dealer as a friend thing, i dont think i hang out with anyone on a weekly basis that isnt a dealer.

Marcus....dealer
    Tim....dealer
    Kasey....Dealer
    Kellen....Dealer
    Steve....Dealer
    Kyle....Dealer
    Randy....Dealer
    Nasty Nate...Dealer
    Todd....Deals when he can, but reallly sucks at it. haha. sorry man.

u know your a pot head when you sell someone elses weed for them all day so that you can smoke it in return lol.

10. ...when you get sad when your stomach feels as if it's about to burst because that means you can't eat anymore right now

i'm gonna jog in place for a second or something. ice cream tastes too fucking good :(

11. when you cant figure out how to work the microwave so you eat a nearly frozen burrito that you brought home from taco bell two weeks ago

12. when you and your buds are sitting at home looking for sumthing to do sober. and you sit htere for 20 minutes until someone says "hey you guys wanna blaze?"

13. when this site is your home page...

14. when your talking on your cell fone and you yell oout "GUYS WERES MY FONE" i think i lost it wen its in ur hand