Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finish the sentence:

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Someguysfriend, Jun 14, 2006.

1. ....ummm i dont know i cant think of anyhting!:smoking: :smoking: :smoking:

2. ...Visene, oust, and taco bell are 3 of your best friends.

3. Haha! That's what I was gonna say! I had around 60 hook-ups in my phone once but I started deleting them all till I only have the good hook-ups left. There's like... 10-15 maybe. Then again, a lot of my friends ARE dealers so that all kind of comes together. But whatever.

You know you're a stoner when...

you spend an hour scraping a bowl that's only been smoked out of a couple of times and then when you finally get a microscopic hit you're really proud of yourself.

everytime you're out for dinner and you're asked if you'd like a bowl you bust out laughing and yell: "Hell Yeah I want a bowl!!!"

You spend forever trying to figure out a clever finish to the sentence but just end up sounding dumb and feeling confused.

4. when someone asks how your food is and you respond "Fuckin' dank!"

when you're getting tired and tell everyone "damn dude I'm cashed"

you tell your friends to pick you up a sack while they're out

when you and your friends actually have ironclad rules for matching, etc.

when you watch TV/movies and wonder aloud if the actors get high

when the standard by which you judge whether someone is cool is if they smoke

when you're dry you'll lick your friend's cat's ass in order to be allowed to smoke (i know a guy who does this)

when someone asks you to think of a number, any number, and invariably you respond with "420"

when you know what to order at McDonald's to make the total come to $4.20

when anything you don't like is referred to as schwagg

when your dealer is #1 on speed dial

when you start finding resin on basically everything you own

5. I always seem to go to Taco Bell stoned when the same dude is there. He knows that I always order a half pound cheesy bean and rice burrito, a double decker taco supreme, and a nacho cheese chalupa.

6. ....when you read ZergRush's reply and you laugh for 5 minutes straight, then fall of your chair and laugh a while longer then type this...

7. you know your a stoner when.......wait.....what was the question? :):)

8. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

9. when your dry you just go and search the floor board of you car and find i few bowls of dank....haha i do this all the time and actually find bud too.

10. Damnit! MN has 6.5% :( I wish there was a way to do it over here.

11. ... when you spend 10 g's on weed....

12. ... if u have to write a paper or anything like that u just have to get a little high before u do it...

13. you know your a stoner when you hack your xbox to have weed leaves as a backround.

sry no pics:( but its cool as fuhk

14. you forget why you stop doing things. example: i was like i need to stash a small amount of weed, so i put it in this little tin i used to use awhile ago. so i went to try to open it later to pack a bowl and i couldnt open it for shit. i forgot that i meant to stop using it because it got so sticky that it was a BAMF to open.

sorry, that was long.. i'm blazed lol

15. When you actually care enough to read this entire thread
    When you can sit for hours quoting movies like "half baked" or "how high"
    When you have a table in your room designated for marijuana and its usage
    When you cant remember the last day you didn't smoke
    When your eye becomes just as good as a scale
    When you try to perfect doing smoke tricks
    When you care enough and have the time and will to sit here and write about what you think makes us stoners

16. All those work for me lol.

It may have been said but

You know your a stoner when you vision turning everything into a bong or smoking device.

You know your a stoner when you can roll a blunt faster than you brush your teeth.

17. ... when you start scrolling up to find ZergRush's post and stop four post up and say, "ah, it's too far...". :smoke: