Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

-----Finish Line-----

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by eLe, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Alright GC, its time for eLe to get a new job. I've been at my current job now for like 6 months and it involved bagging grocery's and pushing carriages -_-. I finally found the sense to call all the stores in the mall to see who was hiring, I got very lucky, I called Finish Line and the manager told me they were hiring and all I had to do was fill out an application online and call her back. I called her back and she immediately told me I have a interview tomorrow!:hello: Now my questions are ...

• Does Finish Line drug test their Sale Associates?
    • What if I come positive for a drug that I'm perscribed. (Adderall)
    • Am I automatically denied if I fail for MJ, or dose the staff get to make that decision.
    • How is working for Finish Line period .. is there any cool employee discounts?
    Thanks a lot guys and wish me good luck!

2. I do NOT see any small scale retail job drug testing.

Not to offend but.. You work in the mall man, your not operating heavy equipment.

3. Lol I'm pretty baked and this put me in stitches xD

I'm pretty sure if those dinky stores and shitty jobs drug tested their employees they wouldn't have any

4. Haha thanks guys.

5. Unless Finish Line is dealing with some rather important life affecting issues, I don't see the need for a drug test >.<

6. I got asked to come to a second interview, is that good? He said bussiness casual clothing is required for the next interview..

7. You would think but they drug tested me for a food service job at a theme park so it wouldn't surprise me if they did but they probly won't.

8. Fucking wowza. Well, I'm going to the mall now to pick up some literature, mayhaps I shall stop by the shoe store to see what the word is.

9. That would be sweet :p.

But anyways its Thurday and I'm still waiting for that second call for the interview.