Fingure in the ass.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by sloppyjoe, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Lets be honest people, how many guys/girls out there like a little smoth finger/penis while they r doing the dam thing. i think it is justified if the mood is right what do ya'll think? JOE>

P.S. not trying to be a perv, I just thought this was an interesting question. Plus if this is too over the edge, let me know I do not want to get redflgged by the mods. :D JOE>

2. I like to give the dirty sanchez

3. The dirty is cool but I mean kinda like smooth you know, like reach around and like pop! surprise,but in a nice way. JOE>

4. It's not an area I visit often but it does happen on occasion. :)

5. Honesty is the key to enlightenment. JOE>

6. Ok I understood maybe 20% of that... get to editing that post dude

7. What don't you get either you like the occasional finger/ penis in the butt or you do not prefer it. What should I edit? I mean I find it a little fun somtimes both giving and even recieving(meaning a girl putting her finger in my butt) and if you are a guy and you have never tried getting a female in the ass you are a liar or really boring in the sack. Pick your poison I know I'm much fun. JOE>:D

8. ur a pretty sick dude... y would u ever post the fact that u like fingers in ur ass

9. O.K. so I'm sick but, guess what that shat rocks if its done right at the right tyme. Oh well now I'm a big fucking sicko, Joking :D JOE>

10. LMAO!!! My sister was reading The Idiot's Guide to the Karma Sutra or whatever... And the book was all talkin about the girls stickin their fingers up the guys ass and playin w/his prostate and shit... Gave me the creeps, lol. My butthole is an exit only.

11. LOL.....:smoking:

12. When hitting it from behind I don't stick my finger in there, but take your thumb and press on her asshole like a button. Don't penetrate, be gentle, but just press it like a button. Sends 'em through the roof, if they're into that sort of feeling. Many girls don't like their asshole to be touched, so be careful.

13. 'Nuff said Cottons, my thoughts on the subject as well.

14. I have zero problem with it (as someone here knows lol) sloppy you're post is just kinda off the wall

mellow out dude nothing to be embarassed about if you like pussy and dick

15. You should try to accept the fact that some people are different from you.

16. i am accepting its just i dont understand y u would post something like this..... i mean if he likes to be fingered in his asshole thats on him but y does he feel its neccasary to post on a weed site about it... just me no disrespect to anyone

17. No, you said he was sick for liking that. Then you expressed amazement that he would admit such "sick" fact.

Sounded pretty disrespectful to me. This forum is pandora's box. You should expect to find some bizarre posts that might not be for you.

18. ^ said it all... rep+

19. Thanks for standing up for me Wing, but that is what I thought this little section was for, you don't see me posting this kinda shat anywhere else. Glad some people found it funny though. :D JOE>

20. Ditto :D