Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fingers smell like hand soap...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Flt3rthSmQ, Jun 28, 2020.

1. ok, so normally before I pack a bowl, I give my hands a good wash with very hot water, and a pea-ish sized drop of Dawn dish soap. Followed by a good dry with paper towels. Though recently, we ran out of Dawn. So today, I washed my hands with hot water and Meyer's hand soap with olive oil and aloe vera. Only this soap seemed to leave the "rain water" sent on fingers. I then washed and dried my hands a few more times before packing a bowl, but the scent was still there. I don't know how I feel about smoking this bowl I jst packed. Any comments, or insight would be greatly valued.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Pack it and smoke ur wayyy over thinking this lol

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Thanks! I actually am a bit alleviated. Also will not trip out whilst smoking this!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

4. Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Tapatalk

5. Stick your finger in a dark smelly place you possess for a few minutes and it'll kill the god awful stench of the Olive oil and Aloe Vera.
    Problem solved.

BNW