Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fingers scissors or grinder?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cardrkbrown, Jan 12, 2014.

1. How do you prefer to break down the goodness, and why?kBz419&roLLing

2. I always prefer a grinder.  Seem to lose less keif and your fingers don't get all sticky if you got some dank.  Plus you can clean out your grinder and get a pile of goodness to smoke. :bongin:

3. I like the scissors in a shot glass. I dunno.....I like how its not all grinded down completely

4. Grinder grinder grinder

5. Occasionally I won't use my grinder because breaking down a frosty ass nug with your fingers is the shit!

6. I guess its all preference. But I got a space-case......and rarely use it.

7. Grinders, simply for the convenience, and the authenticity.   

8. grinder, but i like to by hand too, get that stick icky all over my fingers

9. I usually just pull out a nug and break it down into my bowl. grinder sometimes if I want some kief.

10. Grinder.

All day, every day.

11. I like pocketknives, so I use a ceramic-bladed pocket knife.  The ceramic blade seems to attract less gunk than steel.

12. Grinder! !Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. using a vape and have to grind because of this.  a friend likes to use small nugs or broken apart nugs in his glass spoon.  maybe because a screen isn't need if he tokes like this. 

14. Been smokin for years and have never owned a grinder. I just use scissors, or my hands.

15. For bowls? Fingers.For doobs/vapes? Grinder.

16. Grinder to scissors. 

17. Finders. But grinder for sticky heasdys. Never use scissors unless it's brick crapSent from my H866C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. scissors but only because of stealth, you can just leave them lying around and no-one knows what they're for