Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fingers Crossed -- Labcorp test this morning...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hatfield, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Grabbed a bottle of Xstream "fetish" urine yesterday as i knew I'd be having this test today (labcorp). They kind of sprung the job offer at me, so I have been smoking.

Anyway... Microwaved for about 15 seconds, heat warmer on...

Checked the temp with a digital thermometer in the parking lot of the place... 109. I knew I had nuked it more than enough, intentionally. I can always cool it, but it would be harder to heat up at the place.

Get it down to about 101, but those warmers are going to keep heating it more... got it down to 99, intentionally.

Go in the room. No observation. No problems, besides me being nervous. Thought I was going to spill the fake bottle everywhere.

Come out. and the 3 sheets of paper are there for me to sign. All of them already have the "YES" typed in under the "is temperature between 90-100 F?" --- excellent! that's one less thing I had to worry about.

So, 72 hours max is what she said the turn around time generally is.

Keeping my fingers crossed this X-stream stuff worked... because everything else went perfectly.

I know the thread's been done 1000x, but do we have an recent X-stream success stories? Just for peace of mind.

2. Haven't heard anything yet --- it's been 24 hours.

It's also been 24 hours of me reading the same posts on the internet over and over again.

Still freaking out.

3. My employed texted me at 6 this morning "Have you had a chance to take the drug screen yet?"

In my mind, I'm thinking "what the fuck? Why are results taking so long?"

I don't answer (seeing as I was still asleep). Get another text at 8:30 "Just got your background check and drug screen results -- when can you start?"

So, even though I worked at the headshop I bought the Xstream from, I still was nervous as all hell. I texted a few of the employees still there, I texted a few friends, basically freaking for two days.

Xstream worked. No questions asked. I'd totally recommend this stuff to anyone worried about a test at labcorp.

4. Do you remember what lab they sent your sample to? I went to a labcorp with the same product and im still waiting to hear back. It's so frustrating.

5. I submitted x stream to the lab yesterday and I'm waiting on the results, will update when I find out if I got the gig

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Had a FMCSA DOT random drug test Thursday January 31st around 9am. It's Sunday February 18th. I'm still currently employed, so I guess it's safe to say I passed. I used Xstream 11.0

7. Used it again Friday for a new job I'm trying to get...

Hopefully same results. I'm way less freaked this time around, that's for damn sure. (And also because I still have the job I tested for the first time)

First test was Labcorp --- this one was Quest.

8. Hopefully all goes well, after 31 days of abstaining I'm finally getting the tainted line on the home self drug test kits. Luckily my company is pretty stupid and doesn't have a drug policy, but is now requiring everyone (they consider anyone they can get) as a "Driver" since a lot of our techs are morons and we had 18 accidents last year.

They gave me a heads up like 3 months after I started that they would be testing.. of course asking me because I come to work on time everyday and work late, work hard.. so they figured I'd be a "clean pick"... I had to ask my owner/boss "Where's the drug policy?" He said there isn't one, if you can help you'll get a small raise... as we need to show the auto insurance company we are "clean" and try to get lower rates or some nonsense.

We have crackheads and dopeheads all over, and it's sad that they cause the accidents, and even though they can pass their tests within a few days of being asked to go, they are even given off time as they get sick "detoxing".. hilarious place to work, but frustrating.

I have some QuickFix from Full Spectrum Labs, as well as the Monkey Whizz kit, just a tube and a waste-band. A Little over kill but wanted to be prepared. I tested some of the Monkey Whizz on a self test, it passes. I'm just always afraid of the temperature thing... I have the hand-warmers, I would probably just use some hockey tape and wrap this little flask around my inner thigh.. I'd probably be going in my uniform which has large cargo pockets and such and boots, so I'll gladly empty my pockets and give em a "show" that I got nothing on me..

We get sent to either LabCorp or Quest.. I forget which, even if we fail nobody gets fired, the company uses it's discretion who's urine to send to the "insurance" people. After 31 days of abstaining I will give it another week and if I am passing tests on my own no need for the synthetic, but I'm prepared in case they ask if I can go again, hopefully they've forgotten. Regardless, stupid company, great place to work though, great money, I want my raise for this!

I hope you pass man!

9. I'm shitting myself right now. have a 10 panel at quest tomorrow for a six figure job. I bought 2 Xstream kits one to practice with. still nervous.

10. Did you guys pass? I have a screen wed at Labcorp