Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fines!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 999mizta999, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Wassup people!

I been smoking for quite a while and I'm in quite a dilemma...
    Basically Ive been trying to find out what the fines are with weed if UK police (London) find you with a stash.

I was told its £60 but I'm not too sure so i was wondering if anyone could enlighten me.
    Ive been stopped and taken to the station and they just gave me a warning and told me my Jamaican sess was laced with crack resin...Had me gobsmacked...

Miz!

2. Dude, just look it up on the internet!

3. I did but its nowhere! it just says a penalty will be issued!

4. First time is a warning, second or third time is a fine dependant on the Officer and other variables, oh and yeah fine is £60

5. Crack resin...Really? CALL 911 NOW!!:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BwYbvYjSa4]Fat Lady Screaming - VS - Skrillex [ Skrillex Remix ] !!!CALL 911 NOW!!! Lady [ Equinox ] - YouTube[/ame]

6. as of Jan 26th 2009, the meddling politicians reclassified it back to Class B. And they wonder why people get confused!
    Here's a summary of what reclassification means:

NOW: CLASS B CANNABIS
    Illegal.
    If you are under 18, you will be arrested and given a formal warning.
    Up to 5 years in jail for possession
    Up to 14 years in jail for supplying or dealing

i just googled it, easy enough

7. ^

That never happens.

People who get caught growing plants dont even go to prison. Niether do most small time dealers.

You're get a £50 cannabis warning I think it is. Getting caught for weed here in England you'd have to be being pretty stupid or very unlucky.