Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

fine

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Plotinus, Feb 26, 2005.

1. FINE!!!

haha its fun to get drunk once in awhlie but id rather have my weed :)

2. Dude, Im trippin hard on shrooms, and I took a little bit of Oxycontin. Im high like I should be.

I need to stay like this.

3. im sober as a goose and i havent smoked for two weeks..i got drunk 4 nights in a row upstate but nope..

4. im doing pretty well... ive managed to not eat the entire day.. but the munchies finally got to me...

5. im drunk too and im bying a half o tomrorw. its my friends bday and were gonna go to beach and smoke hookah abnd bud all day.y eaiortaetn

6. I'm been dry for a few days, it sucks so much. Last night I took DXM for the first time for a substitute, it was alright, there were times I didn't like it at all but overall it was fun. Hopefully tonight my dealer gets his shit in and I can go pick some shit up.

Anyways, this thread makes me laugh.

7. Nicely done. IM sober but should be smokin soon if my rents go to bed.