Fine for baggy pants?!?!?!

Discussion in 'General' started by akgreenteam, Feb 21, 2005.

1. countries that aren't run by people who want to strip minorites and people of their basic rights because they go against the word of "god". True democracies are free, we don't live in a true democracy. If bush had his way, all americans would be going to church every sunday, believing that he is a prophet or something. Our country needs to start doing what is best for the people, not what is best for it's own financial security. Then MAYBE, MAYBE america will be as free as everyone says it is.

2. we never lived in a democracy to begin with genious!! America is a constitutional republic!!

Democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep deciding whats for dinner..

3. Well even though I do wear my seatbelt, I could totally agree that its probally like a 70% money thing. I'll never agree with someone making me do something. But I geuss I must let it rest. I'll wear the seatbelt but the pants will still be hangin low. Peace all and smoke one to forget this bull shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. i am really against this clothing thing, takes away a lot of individuality

"you will look how WE want you to"

pfffffft, like fuck i will...

5. americas government is ACTUALLY a DEMOCRATIC Republic. see, DEMOCRATIC. A republic being run by representatives, deocratic republic means representatives elected by the people. But the representatives don't actually do what the people they represent say and want in america. so, america says it is a democracy. Why do you think bush is doing was campaigning his spread democracy bullshit.

6. americas government is ACTUALLY a DEMOCRATIC Republic. see, DEMOCRATIC. A republic being run by representatives, deocratic republic means representatives elected by the people. But the representatives don't actually do what the people they represent say and want in america. so, america says it is a democracy. Why do you think bush is doing was campaigning his spread democracy bullshit. they want us and every1 else to think that we are a democracy, but we aren't.

7. sorry for the double post

8. FUCK the law. I will have my dick sticking out the window in front of a cop if this law is passed ,. im drunki but this shit is off the hook. land of the free, smoke til;l you choke nigga.sssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

9. hahaha none of this is a problem for us in reno since all of us at the park look like Jim Morrison.

you know, long dark hair, tight pants not sagging to our fucking knees

grow up and pull your pants up. it makes you look so juviniel(sp?) to wear your pants baggy and down past your ass.