Fine filter screen material for homemade pollinator stash-box??

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by rollingstone_r, May 26, 2009.

  1. #1 rollingstone_r, May 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2009
    Does anybody know where I can buy, or even a better name for the kind of mesh that's in pollinator grinders. I plan on turning a wooden box I already have into a multiple layer pollinator. I'd need mesh's of different grades obviously a larger holed one for higher up and a finer one for the bottom.
    Any ideas on what I could use? Where I could buy this kind of material? or a more exact name for what I am looking for?

    I hope to make something like this:

Share This Page