Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finding your new person

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 1flytsi, Mar 4, 2013.

1. i moved to a new town and heard of a guy who sells but im not sure how to talk to the guy to get anything from him. how could i talk to him to where he trusts me an no think im a cop or something haha

2. Go up to him and say, "I wanna buy your drugs, sir. I'm also not a cop."

To the point, right?

3. Honestly, take the t-break until you find the dealer. Best way to find a good one is become friends with people, ask them if they smoke etc, see how they get it, get hooked up a bit then get the dealers number then woolah! it takes a bit of easing into it lol

4. to prove your not a cop just suck his nuts

5. Get a cop uniform, and wear it while asking him for drugs. He'll know you're not a cop, because no cop would try to buy drugs in uniform.