Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding weed you never knew you lost!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TimSmokes420, May 3, 2013.

1. So, I've been out for about two days. I'm not buying until Sunday. Anyway, I decided to check my old ashtray for roaches to smoke. I keep it in a drawer in my coffee table. I open up the drawer. And I see a decent sized nug in there!
    (In the drawer, not the ashtray itself.)

I love those surprise moments!

2. I also love this moments haha. The problem is that i`m more used to lost my weed than to find it =(
    It really impressive how is possible to lose 20gm of weed in a closed room, it happened to me last month, but i`m sure that i`ll still find it.

3. Yesssss......lost..:devious: haha

4. Thank the weed gods!!!

~claps hands together~

When I used to go to school, everyone I smoked with just always happened to find weed at random times, like when we were low! Every time we would just say, thank those weed gods. Of course we don't truly believe in gods haha but it was fun.

Example: We would just walk out of the apartment, bummed out because we smoked all we had the day before. Start heading down the steps thinking what food we were going to eat. And then at the bottom of the steps, no cars in the parking lot, no one around. There was a nicely sealed baggie! Curiously, we walked up and examined it. Sure enough! Was an eighth of some alright bud! ~claps hands together~ Went back inside and tokes up, before we ate!

Just little events like that would always happen! To think back, in a way we were probably taking it from someone else. But they wouldn't have put it in the open on purpose! So we never thought they would have came back for it. Rather smoke it than someone throw it away.

5. Thank the weed gods indeed.

One time I had an ex over and we were about to start screwing, we were both a little down because no one either of us knew was good. So as I start climbing over a pile of clothes thrown on a chair in my room, to get to my drawer that had my condoms in it, I notice a bag on my floor half hidden by her shirt. So I lift up her shirt and yell "LOOK WHAT I FOUND" And she calls me an idiot and tells me she knew her shirt was there. Than with a huge smile on my face I lift up a beautiful quarter, a gift from the weed gods. Needless to say it was a really good day all around. :D

6. lol you lost a quarter? damn

I've lots a nug or two but never lost a Q

7. Until last year, I only bought in small amounts, so I never lost bud. Now I can survive a week without weed and still get high because I misplace nugs all over the place, and whenever we roll blunts, it just adds to the table weed aha. I try not to let this happen though

8. found a little bit of weed in smushed celophane one time in my wallet when I was organizing it. I was dry too so it was cool.

9. Nice!

About a week ago I was putting away some clothes and found a few gram baggies that I left in the back of my closet for whatever reason. lololol. I must have been drunk and thought I had to hide them. :p

10. Lol, yea its only happened a couple of times though.

But aside from that because I roll up on my laptop somewhat often I had an amazing surprise last year when I was overseas and really jones'in for some bud. My keyboard seemed to be sticking a lot or hard to press the keys down so I decided to clean it out. It netted me enough to have a small bowl. :smoke:

11. Mmmm, green, fingernail pieces, and skin cells. Yum yum

12. I remember I found an eighth in my suit pocket about 2 weeks after my mates wedding... Was pretty dope

13. Way back in the day me and some buds got a gram but it got lost like right after we got it. Of course we all wanted to smoke so we were pissed but just went back to get another one.

A year or so later while I was on probation I decided to instal subwoofers in the back of the car (1996 cadillac). When I finally got the bottom of the back seat out so I could run wires I found a nice little blue baggy with a gram of bud in it. I ended up giving it to a buddy to smoke since I was on probation.

14. this is helpful

15. Yea I was dry the other day and was meandering around. I checked a 2nd grinder that I have (inferior to my usual one so its usually untouched) and found it with at least 2 bowls worth :smiling: :smiling:

16. Anyone else never lost weed?

I know I haven't!