Finding weed on vacation

Discussion in 'General' started by madison96, Jun 29, 2013.

1. #1 madison96, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    I'm a girl, I'll be in a lake-town with a lot of visitors during that time. I would like to be able to find some weed while I'm there and maybe meet some cool people, just not sure how to go about doing it. Would it be rude if I just walk up to people who look like they might smoke or know someone who does? I don't want to annoy or offend anyone haha. 

2. just do it

&

inb4 ban

3. Check around fast food joints on a Friday night. Tons of stoners sitting in their cars. 

Or you could just ask people if they smoke. If they reply "cigarettes?" then they are probably stoners (because they smoke but not tobacco...). If they say no then just be like "Oh cool, sorry. I just wanted a light."

4. sigh op...how does one not even see the big red letters at the bottom of the page when they sign up??

5. find some young people or old hippies they know where the buds are at sounds like a chill vacation have fun

6. Order pizza if it's someone young that looks like they smoke ask them.

And you're gonna get banned lol

7. Hang around gas stations after 9:00 PM... Go to Fast Food places and Walmart like the other guy said... 
    I'm probably going to get a warning point but just to let you know my friend went up to a random worker at Walmart whenever he was on break and asked if he knew anyone and he did. In order to get hook ups you just have to ask around. Make sure not to be sketchy either. If he already tells you he does smoke and he might be able to hook you up then don't build on it anymore by saying things like, "Ohhhh yea man, me and my homies just got done burning up dat fire out by my car. I've smoked so much weed before."... I've seen people do this.. Make sure not to or they'll take you as a chump and sell you grass 

You're going to be banned soon for doing dumb shit you shouldn't (and probably arrested in the near future) so good luck in all your endeavors. 

8. [​IMG]

But seriously, you are going to be banned, just look on google or search for other threads that are the same topic...

9. This is the second today lmao

10. I'M SORRY I'M NEW OK!

11. yeah i guess just find someone who looks like they toke and ask if they want to schmoke a bewrl. 

12. #12 squat, Jun 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
    Don't ban her! What did she do or say?

13. And I've been asked for weed by strangers before, it's not weird imo

You're not allowed to talk about "connections" 

15. Woops hhaha bye OP

16. I'm not looking for connections on here just to clarify.. It's not ok to ask about how to go about finding them? 

17. Normally I would go chill near the local highschool but its summer and that might not always work out in your favor. I know the feeling of not having weed on vacation so I hope it works out for you but definitely dont get your hopes up.