Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding weed in college?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420KAA, Dec 24, 2013.

1. I know that sounds stupid but it's actually quite harder then I thought it would be. I've been smoking for about almost 2 years but lately I've had the urge to smoke more than usual. I usual just had friends get it for me since they were more experienced but one of them is now pregnant and it just wouldn't feel right asking her and the other just usually offers to get it for me but doesn't seem to want to let me go for my safety. So those 2 are out of the question . Plus I always feel like I'm bugging them even though I know I they usually don't go out of the way to do this for me and I always offer to smoke some with them. I don't really know where to start to find a connect. I usually see people on campus randomly that i know who sell but it's never the right time.

So does anyone have any advice and tips on finding someone because I'm tired of going through a middle person and I'd rather just do it myself. Once I do find someone any tips or is there anything I should be aware of that a girl should know when buying.

2. buy a pack of cigarettes. Spontaneously run into said identified dealer and ask for a light. Start a conversation and it should be easy from there. Idk what college you go to, but most people are pretty open about sharing dealers

3. #3 420Poak, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    you say you know ppl who sell but "it's not the right time".

Forget the "it's not the right time" part, you're just anxious to ask a stranger. Ask someone who sells and he'll most likely sell to you. Worse that happens is he says no.

I was in the same situation a while ago, I asked a random dude and a few hours later I had some weed.

Stop overthinking and just do it.

4. I was talking with a friend on campus once about how I was looking for bud (she doesn't smoke) when this dude with an afro overheard my conversation and was all "Yo, I can get you weed."
    Sometimes it's that easy

:hello:

5. find out who your friends buy from. get that persons number. have your friend tell them you will be calling. call. bam.

Sent from deeznutz using Grasscity forum app

6. My dude always tells me to send people his way. They want your business, just ask.

7. Just ask around, or ask friends who smoke to hook you up with their dealer. I can't tell you how many times I've been approached on my campus by random kids asking me for weed. I guess I give off that kind of vibe lol

8. I would ask a friend of a friend.

If that isn't an option then I would head to either the most popular head-shop from campus or the closest head-shop from campus, wait till you see some obvious college students come out and strike up a conversation. You will probably come off creepy or suspect (like a cop) but if you have no other options someone might take pity on you. haha.

9. If you're a friend with an upperclassmen ask if they smoke and if yes ask for them to introduce you to their dealer. That's basically what I did.