Finding the right seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Rucca, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Hey guys, this is my first post so if I say anything stupid promise me you wont get too mad. Well I am looking for some good seeds, something that will get me a nice yield (possibly up to a quarter pound), something that will flower quick, and seeds that will produce a plant with a very high THC content. The plant also has to be an outdoors one. I know it's a real specific criteria, but I'm hoping to find some real knowlegable people in these forums :wave: . Also, I live in the United States so I was wondering if any of you others from the U.S. have ordered seeds online or if I can even get away with it. If so where would be the best place online to buy from? Thanks,
    Dan :smoke:

2. ya dan, i live in the southern USA and i ordered some seeds for the first time this year, up until now i have only grown bagseeds.

outdoors i get at least a quarter pound per plant, so i don't think you have to worry too much about that.

indica dominat strains usually flower quicker....hope this helps

3. Thanks a lot dylan. Where did you get your seeds from when you ordered them and what kind did you buy?

4. Yes I've ordered ove 25 different strains totaliing over 250-300 seeds counting freebies that were sent, actually cause I breed them then send some seed back to the dude. I have know the Guy who owns Hempdepot, excellent source and competative priceing on dutch Genetics brought to Canada
    GB :smoking:

5. hey rucca, i got my seeds from cannabis professionals about a month ago....got to me in 12 days. i got white widow, white passion, and widowrella from their motherearth genetics and a pack of indoor mix.