Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding the Right Group

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metaphyz1k, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Hi GC,

I am new to this site as well as toking in general. My choice, however, to begin smoking and experimenting with mind-altering substances was made much earlier in my life, only now I actually have the means to begin. My purpose in joining this community is to hopefully learn as much as possible about marijuana so that I can reach the point in which I can share my gained knowledge (and weed) with others.

So on with my question. How do you find the right group to smoke with? Or, how did you find yours?

In recent weeks I have been toking with this group consisting of my best friend and a few of his friends. But what I notice is that they are mostly selfish motherfuckers who mooch off each other and resent one another for it. Of course I don't mean this about my best friend, but I don't know why he hangs around with these people. Also, last night I shared my stash and received NOT A SINGLE THANK YOU. What the fuck is this? Not to mention that one kid can't keep his mouth shut saying things like, "ok you're done now, right?" to myself and everyone else. I can't stand it.

I am in dire need of a new group to toke with, one that can handle the maturity required to do so. I am thinking of a couple of people who I know smoke or I have smoked with before. Would it be possible for me to create my own group for the purpose of getting blazed? What do you guys think?

Thanks!

2. I'd rather smoke by myself than smoke with a bunch of douche bags like that. Just be social and I'm sure you'll meet some cool people. You just gotta give some kind of an effort and time. Do yourself a favor though and ditch them.

3. Well everyone that smokes now out of my group, started smoking from me. I was/am the pioneer of drugs. Haha.