Finding the flower you prefer ideas

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Ajax-420, May 12, 2020.

1. I need your help. I am looking for a specific strain, (Sun grown GG#4 from last years harvest)

I thought. Wouldn't it be great if a shopper could go into a forum page in they're State and simply type in what they want and then individual dispensaries could see the post and answer if they have what the shopper is looking for. Where they are located and how much they are selling it for.

It is so hard calling every dispensary in your area or searching they're web pages only to not find even half of what the store may or may not have access to.

As a business person. I could tap into that forum and make deals all day long. $$$
    As a shopper. I could decide where to shop based on availability and price and get exactly what I am looking for.
    As a Store owner. I could have the deal set up as a pick up and minimize store over crowding and more importantly unhappy customers that bought something that they didn't really want based on availability
    and not really having the time to shop and talk with the dispensary associates. (aka Covid-19)

Thank you

Ajax-420

2. Leafly provides that service

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I looked at Leafly and could not see where you can do that.

4. 1900-2000
    Calls dealer.
    Yo dude I need some smoke.
    Sure, same old Mexican dirt weed that has been hydraulically compressed and is 33% shake, 33% smashed seed, 33% stems and 1% dog crap. Smells and tastes like diesel fuel as that is how it was smuggled into California from Mexico.
    Awwwww Man that is the same shit I've been buying off you for the last 99 years dude !!
    Do you want it or not ??
    Shit....................

You kids are all spoiled as can be.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Absolutely spoiled.....

sad

• Like Like x 1
  6. Vegas was $100 for a 1/4...
    looked pretty and was pretty tasty but I wasn't impressed for the price.

I used WeedMaps mostly because it would help me find the dispensaries websites.
    Found a place within 10 minute driving distance of my hotel in Vegas and in California.

Most places sell only 1/8th or 1/4th.
    Halves and ounces were more rare.

Seems like a lot of people either moved to pens or edibles.

7. The variety and diversity of the weed it self I see as a good thing, but yes it makes it difficult if you are looking for something specific.

Getting Sun grown GG#4 from one place may not taste the same as Sun grown GG#4 from another place.
    A strain will differ seed to seed.
    A clone from the original mother plant would provide the same affects, otherwise.

• Like Like x 1