Finding sketchy stuff in the middle of the woods

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zguy13, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Come on this shit was funny. Straight a-team reference here. 1 like? C'mon son.

2. Did OP ever deliver?

3. This thread needs to die but as someone who just wasted the last 2 hours reading this I feel like I deserve to at least post once in it. I think the most interesting post out of all of them is the guy who unearthed the videotape and gave it to his dad who then turned it in to the police. If anything let's make that guy ask his dad what's on the tape and then let us in on it, sounds like some ish from The Ring.

Also, to save anyone who comes to this (years) late like I did, he opened the crate and found nothing of interest (newspaper from early 90's, a couch, and rotting food).

4. Gabriel, I went back to like your post and then found out I was the one like you got in the first place...

5. #725 Deleted member 629842, Oct 15, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
    Ah the infamous crate in the woods.

Idk why such a big deal was made about it. I see random metal shit ditched in the woods by my house all the time.

GUYS THERE IS A MICROWAVE IN A BUSH, WHAT DOES IT MEAN, DID A DRUG CARTEL LORD COOK HIS HOT POCKETS HERE?

I'll tell you what the crate was filled with.
    Rust.
    And probably spiders.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lmao I think about this post every other month or so. Where the fuck are the pics zguy?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  7. Damn bumped this thread again. I'll never forget this one. Hahahah biggest GC troll of all time.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Haven't been on here in forever.

Logged in, saw this on the first page and was like no way this is the same thread.
    Yep.

Can't wait to see when I first cposted in it!

9. Hows prison?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dude fuck this thread.
    This is a fucking waste of time.
    Cock Gobblers

11. It warms my heart you're still here from 2012

• Like Like x 2
  12. I remember when I was in high school and one of my friends knew of this sketchy, abandoned, old water distillery by the river (since that's how they use to mass produce clean water to people). I didn't smoke back then, but there were about 5 or 6 of us that wanted to check this place out. So we walked through the ivy and slid down the little slope, which was a little hard to get back up later. As we walked up to this giant cement tower, we pointed our flash lights at it. There were like satanic ritualistic symbols all over it and inside of it. One of my friends wanted us to lift him up so that he could see inside or if anyone was in there. Every once in awhile we'd hear something close by or whatever and we'd freak out, I'm sure it was nothing but we thought it was someone coming to get us and take us to their satanic rituals and kill us haha!

After a few more sounds we got spooked and sprinted up the little slope and back into our cars we went. It was fun, but I'm not one to want to be scared so it was a leap of faith for me haha!

13. Eh I quit that after 8 months or so. Wasn't my thing. For obvious reasons. I'm a stoner not a cop.

14. Lol I was wondering how it went. Haven't seen the name in awhile.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Op looooooooooooooooong gone.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Get on here for the first time in a year and the thread is still active, wow

• Like Like x 2
  17. I have found the sketchiest thing of all..... haunted Hawaiian ruins muahahahahahahhahahaahha! The area I live in on the big island is sectioned in 50 acre parcels. This is the only one that was zoned in 6 different parcels out of the 50 acres. Right next to us is our neighbors land.

On that land is an ancient Hawaiian Barisal mound. It has been looked over by local archeologists and dated to 1600's. It's about 50 feet long and 20 to 30 feet wide as a giant oval covered in and made of lava rocks. It's hidden in a guava grove and it's very hard to get through. It was dark and spooky as fuck in the middle of the day. Dark and full of long creepy shadows. We looked from about 30 feet away and I was not about to approach it.

The reason I called it haunted is that the stories go that he who disturbed the spirit of those ruins will be chased from the islands upon pain of death! So we made honorary sacrifice of food and drink to the spirits of the land we reside on to appease them. I fucking love it here! Hawaii suites me well!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dude it's been 5 years. You going back to that crate or what?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. found some wild things in the woods :weed: