Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding Shatter in NJ

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by coldpunch, Sep 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Just wanted to share the struggle to find concentrates on the ease coast. It’s brutal. I was on occasion scoring an ounce for $800.... but that’s sporadic at best. I recently was asked for over $1100/oz. I find that absurd. I blow through a gram a day. Bud gives me headaches. I am in the NJMMP program, they offer no concentrates by law. Why? It’s absurd . I am 53yo... never even heard of it till 3 years ago....older dealers and friends also ignorant of wax , shatter, crumble, live resin, sugar wax , rosin. Going back to bud is causing me physical pain , serious withdrawals.... i have plenty of 25% THC bud, but my body doesn’t like it. Thanks for reading.... just sharing because i’m hurting big time.

2. Get yourself a dab press, and press your own :) I think they can be had for under 300 dollars.

3. i heard the yields are terrible and the cheapest i can get bud is $320/oz.... and the NJ dispensary buds are NOT sticky

4. What has sticky weed got to do with anything?? I've made dabs out of Hash before & that was pretty dry & the yield wasn't bad..

5. Stickier the buds, the higher the yield. Of course done with a heat press, not a sophisticated BHO setup. The NJ bud price pretty much makes making your own cost ineffective.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Concentrates will likely be coming to the NJ dispensaries soon, I think the cartridges was just the first step. There are changes to the medical regulations that are supposed to be announced in the next few weeks and I believe various concentrates like shatter, sauce, live resin, distillate etc will start to be available at the NJ dispensaries, but I also expect them to be selling them for $45 a half gram, definitely going to be expensive at first until we get more dispensaries in the state to make some competition. But yeah, I haven't seen shatter in a while in the NJ area, mostly sauce/diamonds and rosin which are all pricey as well although that is what I prefer and tough to find in any bulk.

7. If you are up for a ride, your can use your njmmp card in Maine. They have everything you are looking for. I went to a place called the glass cook. They had fair prices and excellent quality. Their vape carts were $35 or $40 for 1gm. Their tincture was 55% unlike New Jerseys big bad 5% Hope that helps you.

8. Rhode Island is closer & they accept medical cards from anywhere in the USA.