Finding Sex in your Area

Discussion in 'General' started by highguy5, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Show your dick to random chicks in public it seems to work for me

2. LEAVE YOUR COMPUTER would have to be the first step...
    Then maybe go somewhere where dumb drunk girls would be.:smoke:

3. i aint rascist, but this works unfortunately. befreind some mexicans. do ur hair in a faux hawk, shave up real clean, wear a tight shirt and some skinny jeans, and go to a party or even a get together with your mexican buddies. at least one girl will settle for you as long as you are donning the uniform.

4. real talk

5. #46 Hypnocrite, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    Oh quite the contrary. I, for one, learned that rape is not always a viable option when it comes to wanting sex from a woman. Instead women prefer to be spoken to and treated as regular human beings rather than an object for sex :smoke:

[​IMG]

6. BACKPAGES!!:O find bitches dtf lol haha jk ummmmm idk....... i just stay locked in my room no human contact masturbating! seriously......

7. everyone does enjoy sex, but everyone treats it a little different. I, as a man who does not rush into sex, does not want a woman who would. i reject "bad" girls, and they generally reject me, because i am not down for what they want. not right away at least.

all im sayin is, i like to talk to girls, i like to make out, and then just chill. they get all mad somtimes or think im a fag and that sucks. why do they gotta do that?