Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

finding sellers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by unevitable, Jun 26, 2010.

1. ok so the guy i use to buy from stopped selling and i dont have anymore contacts. i have a friend that knows people that smoke but i dont know if its weird to ask him for their number. what would you do in my situation

2. i would just tell him i am lookin for some bud

3. Definitely ask your friend to hook you up. What I would do, if I were you, is ask your friend to ask his/her stoner friends if they would be ok with him/her giving you their number to buy off of. Hopefully they won't have any problem.

4. Dealers generally do not like their phone number being handed out to random people.

Have your friend buy for you, or go with your friend to meet up with the dealer and casually ask him for his number before you leave.

5. like the others have said, tag along with a friend next time they pick up. meet their dealer and go from there.

6. Theres always someone wanting to sell bud. Always.

Tell your friend you'll smoke him up if he lets you meet his dealer, better incentive.