Finding seeds in your bowl.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by XxMFDoomxX, Oct 7, 2010.

1. So a friend just smoked with me last night and packed his headdies in the bong i mean it was some great smoke but like 3 seeds it was pretty suprising. So i kept them to grow these seeds out but im wondering if this seed will germinate still it got a tiny bit burnt and its still pretty solid and wont crush will this effect the germination of the seesd?

2. If you got the seeds out before you roasted the bowl too much they might be okay. Best way to tell is to try and germ them!

Some types of plant seed respond great after a fire has burnt over them. This is partly why you see an explosion of nice green plant life on the ground after a forest fire has passed. This is probably not the case with cannabis seeds tho.

3. Some trees that grow in fire-prone regions use a fire to help pop open and spread the seeds, but that is not the case with MJ.

To the OP, there's no way we can answer this for you -- who knows what your idea is of "a tiny bit burnt" and so forth? And besides, it doesn't matter what any of us speculate, all that matters is if the seed actually germs or not when you try it. So try it.

4. curious to see:rolleyes:

5. Ahhh its not badly burnt just was taking hit and realized oh shit theres a seed lol. But it was some pretty nice headies regardless so im hoping it germs.

6. do you know what kind it is(white widow etc)

7. Just some no namer headies that i picked up for 50 an eighth is i get my cam working ill throw up some pics of the bud and the seed.