finding rolls and doses at a concert....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by LarryBuddz, Oct 30, 2008.

1. goin to see lotus tomorrow and my connects didn't come through before hand for some drugage. How should I go about finding some acid and e at the show. I'm thinkin it would be better if I walked around south street before hand lookin for it....

any suggestions??

2. ask the people who look like they would be selling acid or e

3. where's the show? you mentioned south street so i'm thinking philly..i went for phil lesh at festival pier and it was tooo easy to find whatever your looking for.

just hang around outside the venue for a little while...almost guaranteed you will hear someone if you don't get approached for a deal.

listen out for "rolls" or "doses" or whatever slang..the weirdest i've heard was "pharmies" lol.

4. Be like, "kind sir, would you like to exchange currency for said Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds or Methylenedioxymethamphetamine?"

5. its at the fillmore. small venue and i dont particularly like it....but the show will be sick regardless.

6. hahaha

7. It's at the tla?

ill see you there.

yeah man just listen up for people saying doses or rolls there's bound to be some. and chris couldn't hook it up?

8. fillmore at tla, same shit

and chris is really fuckin flakey man, you're right. he said he was around all day today, and when i called he was suddenly like i can't man.....

im pissed. you're sayin inside there will be plenty though?

9. Theres always tons inside MAN.

10. Depends on what type of concert your going to.