Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding Roaches?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 4PoCoLoKo, May 20, 2013.

1. Who loves finding those roaches bigger than king kongs fingers on the ground, in your ashtray, or wherever you left that shit.

I just found 4, have to say it's the best feeling when your sac is empty and you're fresh outta greenery.

2. what i actuall do is i roll about 15 1 gram joints then close my eyes throw them in my messy room  when im out of mary jane i just look for my joints and then i clean my room at the same time
    you see weed does make you clean your room :) id do the same buddy boy if i were you or actual face hide them through out your town like in a bag in the forrest under a rock then you can just go out n ge them maybe youll foget about them thats what i love doing I LOVE IT GOD HELP ME I LOVE WEED

3. You throw a bunch of 1g joints all over your messy room? You ever step on one, and then lok down and see a bunch of weed on your floor?

4. Haha shits too funny

5. never

Lmao
    Uw0tm8?

7. #7 Pepe Silvia, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    [/quote]Uw0tm8?[/quote]
    Huh?

For once in my life I am upset I am OCD. Maybe I will just have a trustworthy hide them around my apartment. Way better than finding easter eggs.